Boat, Plane, Train, Truck…..
We’re so over hearing that you couldn’t have what you wanted because you were outside of the shipping zone!
We will get it do your door, no matter where you live but take a minute to learn how Remote Stylist deliveries work now and save yourself the hassle later. If you have any special delivery instructions (e.g. back door, accessing 3rd floor, narrow staircase, “call one hour before so I can meet driver”, etc.) please let customer service know right away. Note: Deliveries must all be signed for by someone over the age of 18.
Are Duties Always Included?
YES! There is nothing more we hate then a driver asking for payment at the door. Should this ever happen please call us right away (while the driver is still onsite) and we will rectify the situation promptly. If you paid at the door, please send us a copy of the receipt for reimbursement.
What Taxes Are Charged?
Remote Stylist is obligated by law to collect sales tax on shipping and handling fees associated with a taxable order shipped to both New York State and all deliveries bound for a Canadian shipping addresses.
Do You Deliver Outside the USA and Canada?
Of course we do but it’s not $1. Ask us for a quote.
Is Shipping in USA and Canada always $1?
No. It covers all metropolitan locations and then some, but additional fees do apply to locations with rural designation, remote location status and/or ferry and toll fees. Put your delivery zip/postal code in the cart and it will display the rate to your location; we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with how reasonable rates are!
Do You Deliver Inside?
But of course and we think it’s well worth the price of having 2 people spare you the nuisance!
- Inside Delivery: $200 (Delivery to room of choice, including 2 flight of stairs; max 5 pieces. If you have more pieces or floors ask your Stylist for a custom quote).
- White Glove Delivery: $350 (Delivery to room of choice, including 2 flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and set-up limited to 15 minutes with no tools required; max 5 pieces. If you have more pieces or floors ask your Stylist for a custom quote). Should delivery personnel be on site longer you will incur additional fees of $30/each 15 min.
Set up services do not include any electrical, plumbing or component hookups on fixtures, or appliances; we highly recommend plumbers and electricians instead!
Can I Track My Order Status?
- Upon placing an order we’ll give you an approximate ETA for your items.
- It’s important to know goods come directly from the manufacturer and as such all your purchases may not arrive together. Of course we do our best to minimize the number of delivery appointments.
- You will hear from a Stylist again when your order is out for pickup. Sometimes that happens quickly, sometimes we have to wait for a vendor to actually make the sofa. Either way you’ll get updates from us regularly, and where available can track your order(s) in our online system.
- If you know your reno is taking longer than suspected or you will be on vacation please contact your Stylist or customer support immediately to avoid storage fees.
Will I Get A Call About My Delivery?
- Rest assured we certainly won’t be leaving big bulky furniture outside your door! All residential deliveries over 150 lbs warrant a call or email from your Stylist or the local terminal to book a delivery date and time frame that works for you.
- Delivery windows are usually 3-4 hours between 8am-6pm local time Monday to Friday. Should you wish after hours, weekend or holiday delivery it can absolutely be arranged, but additional fees will most likely apply. Ask your Stylist for details.
- Should we not be able to reach you to book a delivery, or we need to hold items we will provide FREE temporary storage for 7 days. Thereafter you will incur additional charges of $100/day.
Damaged Upon Arrival?
We highly recommend reading our 10 musts for a successful furniture delivery before ordering so you know exactly what to do in advance of your delivery.
- If the driver is still onsite… grab your phone and take pictures of the items, then REFUSE the delivery and send it back on the truck. Flip us an email with the photos and details right away.
- If the driver has come and gone… send us the same email with photos but be sure to keep all original packaging as we are unable to accept return goods without it.
Upon receipt we will file a claim and advise you of the plan. Rest assured there will be no return shipping charges.